Welcome to the health care practice of Amy Guinther, Licensed Acupuncturist, Herbalist and Functional Medicine practitioner serving the Madison area. Please take a moment to browse my site for information about myself, services provided and testimonials from clients.
Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
Oriental medicine is a highly sophisticated, comprehensive health care system that has been used for thousands of years to diagnose, treat and prevent disease.
Functional Medicine is personalized health care that treats the person rather than the disease. Functional Medicine identifies and treats the root cause of ill health.
Women’s Health & Infertility
At Madison Acupuncture & Complementary Medicine, Amy Guinther is dedicated to treating all conditions that affect reproductive health in her male and females patients.
My mission is to help clients regain wellness using the time tested techniques of Oriental Medicine, combined with nutritional supplements, lifestyle changes and functional medicine testing when a deeper look is necessary. Although symptoms are always addressed, the goal is to correct the underlying source of your problems.
Please view the short video below describing “What Is Acupuncture”?
Jump start your health NOW!
Enter your email and download the Free report
5 Steps For Improved Health & Vitality
Is Acupuncture Right For You?
You may benefit from acupuncture, herbs, nutritional supplements and lifestyle coaching if any of the following apply to you.
- Are you suffering from acute or chronic pain, such as arthritis, fibromyalgia, sciatica, neck or back pain?
- Are you a female struggling with infertility or repeated miscarriages?
- Do you have tension or migraine headaches that are not well managed?
- Are you suffering from gynecological problems, such as painful periods, lack of periods, PCOS, irregular periods, endometrio sis or fibroids? Do suffer from symptoms of menopause?
- Do you have poor digestion, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) or food sensitivities?
- Are you chronically fatigued?
- Has stress taken over your life and your body? Do you struggle with anxiety?
- Natural Remedies For Heartburn & GERDOne of the most over-prescribed and profitable medications (for Big Pharma) are acid suppressing drugs used to treat heartburn and gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD). These strong medications should be used as a short-term therapy (a few weeks) rather than for years as people often do.
- Customized Weight Loss Programs: How Genetics Affect WeightWhen it comes to weight loss many factors come into play. We all know that diet and exercise are two important factors, but they are not the only ones. When it comes to weight loss resistance, i.e. the inability to drop weight despite your best efforts, many things need to be considered.
- 10 Essential Tips to Boost FertilityAre you struggling with infertility? When it comes to baby making, more needs to be considered than mood lighting…. The following are ten important tips to enhance your fertility and increase your chance of bringing that baby home.
- Weight Loss Tips to Improve Blood Sugar Control, PCOS & FertilityHappy New Year! The holidays and all the decadence that often comes with them are behind us, literally and figuratively... As a result, for many people the new year often comes with the goal to drop a few pounds. Below you will find my general dietary recommendations that I share with people every day in my practice.